Kisi Android app
As a Kisi admin, you can use the Kisi Android app to manage access to your facilities. Regular users can use the app to unlock doors with their phone.
- Add new users to your Kisi organization
- Manage existing users: change group membership of users, enable/disable access, delete users
- Manage temporary access your spaces: add/remove access links
- Intrusion detection: See a list of zones and their details
- Event history: See all Kisi-related events as they happen at your facility, as well as the user involved. Visually replay related media footage. See past events by fetching older events, up to 90 days.
- User activity: Get a detailed overview of your users' activity at your facility
- Connect Kisi devices: Connect your Kisi hardware to the internet via Wifi
- Assign card: Enroll NFC credentials to work with Kisi by scanning them with your device
- Place lockdown: Lockdown doors and entire spaces.
- See the list of the doors you have access to and unlock them inside the app
- Tap to Unlock (requires NFC permission): open a door by holding your Android device up to a Kisi Reader
- MotionSense (requires NFC permission): wave your hand in front of the reader to unlock the door (only supported by the MotionSense-enabled doors)
To learn more, check out our Kisi Academy lesson on How to Use Android Mobile Unlocking.