As a Kisi admin, you can use the Kisi Android app to manage access to your facilities. Regular users can use the app to unlock doors with their phone.
- Grant or revoke access with one touch
- Send access links to temporary staff and visitors
- See user activity at a given place for a given date
- Set scheduled unlocks
- Receive relevant security-related notifications
- See the list of the doors you have access to and unlock them inside the app
- Tap to Unlock (requires NFC permission): open a door by holding your Android phone up to a Kisi Reader
To learn more, check out our Kisi Academy lesson on How to Use Android Mobile Unlocking.