Now that your place has its dedicated controller, you can go ahead and assign a door to it. You controller will be responsible for this door.
- Navigate to the place where you have the controller assigned
- On the place dashboard, click on Hardware
- Select the Controllers tab and click the controller you see on the screen
- Click on Relays. This corresponds to the numbered relay on the Kisi Controller Pro to which your door was physically wired.
- Select the correct relay
- Under Edit Relay, select the corresponding door this relay is connected to
- Under Duration, define how many seconds the door should remain unlocked
- Click Save
To remove controllers or readers, please contact Kisi Support.
On to the next step
You're all set. Now it's time to configure your readers.