Once your place is created, the next step is to assign a dedicated controller to it.
For security reasons, you can only assign hardware that is not yet assigned to a place. In order to deassign/reassign hardware, please contact Kisi Support.
- Open your newly created place
- On the dashboard, click on Hardware
- Select the Controllers tab, and click on Add Controller
- Under Token, enter the token printed on your Kisi Controller
- Under Name, define a name that will help you identify this specific controller
- Click on Add
On to the next step
Now you’re ready to go on to the next step, which is assigning door to the controller.