You can see and manage real-time space utilization data at your place by setting up Capacity Management.
- Sign in to Kisi
- Navigate to Places and select the place where you want to set up Capacity Management
- Navigate to Capacity Management in the left-hand menu
- Under Presence Estimation, choose how Kisi should determine occupancy. There are two options:
Inactivity timer: manually set an inactivity timer, which will begin from the moment a user unlocks a door. When the timer expires, the user is considered to be no longer present in the space and is removed from the occupancy count.
- For this option, define after how many hours of inactivity a user should be removed from the occupancy count
- Click Save
Checkout reader: install Kisi Readers on both sides of the door to set up In-and-Out Tracking. Users are moved to the occupancy list when they use the entry-side access point, and removed when they use the exit-side access point.
- For this option, click on the Checkout Reader link under Presence Estimation
- Under Hardware > Readers, choose the reader you want to enable as a checkout reader
- Under General settings, toggle on Checkout Reader
- Click Save
- Under Capacity Limit, define the maximum amount of users allowed in your place at once
- Under Alert Policies, define who should be notified when capacity has reached 75%, 100% and 150% by entering a valid email address. By clicking on the username, you can also define if the user should be notified via email, web or mobile push notification.