With the DoorBird integration you can seamlessly manage your visitors, always see who is at your door, and grant them access to your building from anywhere in the world.
This is a partner-built integration, maintained and supported by the partner.
- Kisi mobile app
- Kisi organization administrator rights
Configure the integration in DoorBird
- Sign in to DoorBird
- Tap the gear icon at the bottom right corner to open the Settings
- Open the Devices section
- Scroll down and tap on Smartlocks
- Scroll down and select Kisi Controller (API integration)
- In the KisiApi dialogue, enter your Kisi username, password, and your organization domain. Treat organzation domain as case-sensitive.
- Tap on Continue
- In the next dialogue, select the door you want the DoorBird app to open
- Tap OK
- Go back using the back arrow
- Tap on Save
Test the integration
- Tap the Live View icon at the bottom left corner of the DoorBird app
- Once you see the live view, tap the key icon on the left side
- Tap on Kisi Controller (API integration) to unlock the door
- Verify the success notification on the bottom
For accounts that have two-factor authentication enabled, we recommend creating a separate additional account for DoorBird access.