To prevent a user from unlocking any Kisi-enabled door, you can suspend their access from both the Kisi web and mobile apps.
- Sign in to Kisi
- Go to Users
- On the user list, navigate to the user you want to suspend access for
- Scroll down to the Permissions section and enable the Suspend Access option
- Click Save
- Sign in to Kisi on mobile
- Tap on the Home icon to open the admin dashboard
- Tap on Manage existing users
- Search for the user for whom you wish to suspend access
- Under Suspend access, enable the toggle
Users managed by SCIM might have their access suspended even when this setting is disabled. The actual user status is shown next to their name at the top of this page.