Set door restrictions
By configuring door restrictions, unlock and access schedules, you can control how and when users can access your door.
- Navigate to your place dashboard
- Click on Doors
- Click on the door you want to set restrictions for
- Select the Permissions tab
- Adjust according to your needs:
- Geofence restriction: If enabled, the door only allows unlocks from users that are within a distance of maximum 300 meters (~0.2 miles) from the building. Users further than that will be denied access.
- Kisi Reader restriction: If enabled, the door only allows unlocks from users that are standing in front of the door, using the Kisi Reader.
- Click Save
On to the next step
Now that you have your door restrictions set, you can go ahead and set unlock schedules.
For more details and use cases, check the Restrictions concept page.