By integrating Allegion NDE smart locks with Kisi, you can view all your facility's locks in one unified interface within Kisi.
- Allegion wireless locks
- Allegion gateway
- a Kisi Controller
How does it work
The Allegion gateway allows the Kisi Controller to communicate with Allegion wireless locks. Each Kisi Controller can have one Allegion gateway with up to ten wireless locks for a total of ten doors per Kisi Controller.
The Allegion gateway is connected to the wireless lock via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Make sure the gateway is no further than 9 m (30 ft) from the locks. We recommend doing a site survey to test your connection strength. If the signal is too weak, try moving your Allegion gateway closer to your lock.
Set up the integration
- Set up the hardware by following the hardware installation guide
- Install the software by following the software installation guide
Once set up, the wireless locks will appear in the Kisi interface as additional doors in the respective place.
Create a door
- Sign in to Kisi
- On your place dashboard, click on Doors
- Click on Add Door
- Define the name and add a description for your new door
- Click on Add
Configure your lock
- Navigate to your place
- On the left hand menu, click on Hardware
- Click on the Wireless locks tab