The Kisi Controller Pro 2 allows you to migrate to the Kisi platform and modernize your access control system while keeping your existing wiring, readers, and even credentials.
- Secure as many doors as you want
- Reuse as much of your existing hardware as you want
- No disruption of operations
Inputs and outputs
- Wiegand board adaptor connection: 4 x 7 Wiegand in/output (12 volts direct current, GND, D0, D1, LED1, LED2, BZR)
- Four dry or wet relays wiring to door security hardware: dry, 12/24 volts direct current; wet: max 0.25 ampere x 24 volts or 0.5 ampere x 12 volts per relay
- One dry or wet relay wiring to intrusion detection hardware (siren/third party alarm systems): dry, 12/24 volts direct current; wet, max 0.25 ampere x 24 volts or 0.5 ampere x 12 volts per relay
- 12 generic inputs configurable as either contact sensor or request to exit
- One tamper input to send a message whenever the Controller is tampered with
- One RS-485 interface input to support third-party devices, e.g. wireless locks or cameras
- 24 volts direct current
Communication and connectivity
- Internet: Ethernet and Wifi (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
To connect the Kisi Controller Pro 2 to the internet, please consider the following two hardware features: a receiver that receives network credentials, and a status indicator that visualizes a controller's connectivity status.
- BlinkUp receiver: receives wired and wireless network (Wifi) credentials transmitted from mobile devices encoded through changes (increases and decreases) in the mobile device's screen brightness. For Ethernet setups, BlinkUp will not be needed as controllers can just be plugged in and connect automatically.
- BlinkUp status indicator: indicates the controller's connectivity status through a multi-color LED.
As an internet protocol based access control system, Kisi does not require controllers and readers to be directly wired to each other. However, controllers and readers must be on the same local network for optimum performance, including offline support. Should local network communications be unavailable, controllers and readers will communicate through the internet.
- Secure over-the-air (OTA) updates
Web based management
- Inputs and outputs can be managed from the Kisi Dashboard
Dimensions, color, material
- Board height: 4.6 in (11.7 cm)
- Board width: 4.1 in (10.5 cm)
- Board depth: 0.7 in (0.2 cm)
- Controller height: 12 in (30.48 cm)
- Controller width: 9 in (22.86 cm)
- Controller depth: 3 in (7.62 cm)
- Color: White
- Material: ABS
- Screw-in wall using the provided guide
- Compatible with typical Fire Access Control Panels (FACP)