With Kisi, you can unlock doors using your Android smartwatch running Google's Wear OS app.
- Kisi Android app installed at version 41.0 or a more recent release
- Wear OS 3.0 or above
- Internet connection
Supported unlock methods
- Tap to Unlock allows you to unlock doors by tapping your watch to a Kisi Reader
- Tap in-app allows you to unlock doors from within the Kisi app installed on the Android watch
Enable the necessary permissions
- Tap the screen to wake up the watch
- Swipe down from the top of the screen
- Wear OS by Google: Tap Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions
- All other watches: Swipe left and tap Settings > Permissions
- Tap on Kisi
- Enable the Location / Nearby devices permissions
For more information, read how to control Wear OS permissions.
Unlock doors using your Wear OS app
- Install the latest version of the Kisi Android app on your Android device
- Directly download the app onto your Android smartwatch. You can achieve this by selecting the Install on another device option in the Google Play Store.
- Open the app launcher and select Kisi. Upon opening the app, a list of accessible doors will be displayed, with your favorite doors appearing at the top.
- To unlock a door with Tap in-app: tap on a door within the app
- To unlock a door with Tap to Unlock: tap your watch to the Kisi Reader
Mark a door as favorite
- Open the app launcher and select Kisi
- Swipe a door to the left to mark it as a favorite. Swipe it again to unmark it.