As a Kisi user on iOS, you can unlock doors with your Apple Watch without actively using your mobile.
Enable location services
- Open your Settings app
- Go to Privacy
- Select Location Services. Verify that the location services switch is on.
- Select the Kisi app
- Set Location permission to Always
For more information, read about Apple location services.
Designed to streamline your user experience, the Kisi shortcut on WatchOS offers a convenient way to access Kisi's key functionalities with just a few taps. Before using it, make sure your device is running watchOS 9.4 or above.
To learn how to add the complication to your Apple Watch, please refer to the detailed instructions provided on the Apple Support page.
Unlock doors with your Apple Watch
Currently, you can only unlock doors with an Apple Watch by tapping in-app.
- Install the latest Kisi iOS app on your iPhone
- Download the same app directly to your watch. Alternatively, you can install Kisi in the Watch app of your phone.
- Open Kisi on your iPhone. This will automatically sign you into the watch app. If not, try to sign out and in again to trigger the iCloud sync.
- On your watch screen, find a list of your Kisi places. The nearest place is pre-selected.
- Tap on a place to see the available doors. Favorites will be marked and shown on the top of the screen.
- Tap a door to unlock