Our Gymflow integration allows Gymflow admins to synchronize users with their Kisi place.
- Kisi organization administrator rights
- Gymflow account with admin rights
- Gymflow API key
Set up the Gymflow integration
- Sign in to Kisi
- Navigate to Organization Setup > Integrations
- Click on Add Integration
- Define the name of your new Gymflow integation
- Open the Type dropdown and select Gymflow Gym Management Software
- Next, define a Gymflow subdomain
- Enter the API key you obtained before
- Select the Kisi group to import users with active memberships to
User import integrations can only be done on organization level. This means, you can only import users into organization groups, but not into place groups. Learn more about group types here.
- Click Add
Gymflow members will have to sign up with Kisi to unlock.
Synchronize Gymflow members with Kisi
Once the integration has been set up, it will synchronize users with Kisi every full hour (i.e. every 60 minutes aligned by UTC) and add imported users into the specified group. If the group of a Gymflow integration is changed, it may take a while for shares to recreated for the new group.