The Optix integration allows you to unlock your Kisi-powered doors with the Optix app.
This is a partner-built integration, maintained and supported by the partner.
We support two integration scenarios:
- You have an Optix white-labelled app: users can unlock doors with their white-labelled app
- You are using the Optix branded app: users will need to download the Kisi app to unlock doors
Generate a Kisi API key
- Sign in to Kisi
- On the top right corner, click on your name and click on My Account
- Next, select the API tab and click on Add API key
- Enter your name, your Kisi password, and your verification code and click Add
- Copy the API key shown on the screen and click Close
Configure the Kisi integration in Optix
- Sign in to Optix
- Click on Apps
- Click on Kisi
- On the pop-up window, click Install
- Enter Kisi API Key and click Save
Set up Optix Plans, Bookings, Assignments and Check-ins
Once you have set up the integration between Kisi and Optix, you can link Kisi groups to Plans, Bookings, Assignments and Check-ins in Optix.