OfficeRnD's integration with Kisi lets you completely automate the door access control in your flexible workspace.
This is a partner-built integration, maintained and supported by the partner.
Generate a Kisi API key
- Sign in to Kisi
- On the top right corner, click on your name and click on My Account
- Next, select the API tab and click on Add API key
- Enter your name, your Kisi password, and your verification code and click Add
- Copy the API key shown on the screen and click Close
Configure the integration in OfficeRnD
- Sign in to OfficeRnD
- Go to Settings, and click on Integrations
- Select Kisi
- Click Configure and enter the API key generated above
- Click Authenticate
- On the pop-up window you'll see five tabs, each allowing you to map different OfficeRnD entities to your Kisi groups:
- Plan: Map an OfficeRnD plan to a Kisi group. Once you create this mapping, every user assigned to Plan A will have access to Group A.
- Locations: Map an OfficeRnD location to a Kisi group. Once you create this mapping, every user assigned to Location B will have access to Group B.
- Floors: Map an OfficeRnD floor to a Kisi group. Once you create this mapping, every user assigned to Floor C will have access to Group C.
- Offices: Map an OfficeRnD private office to a Kisi group. Once you create this mapping, every user assigned to Office D will have access to Group D.
- Meeting Rooms: Map an OfficeRnD meeting room to a Kisi group. Once you create this mapping, every user that books Meeting Room F will have access to Group F.
- Day Passes: Every member or team that has day passes will get access to the security groups mapped in this tab. The access is revoked once all day passes are used up or when their validity ends.
- Kisi configuration: define whether you want automated emails to be sent to your members every time they're granted new access. You have the following options:
- Kisi default - by enabling this setting, the member will be notified that they've been granted access only the first time this happens, regardless of whether they're granted additional access afterwards.
- Always send - by enabling this setting, the member will be notified every time they receive new Kisi access.
- Never send - by enabling this setting, the member won't be notified about new Kisi access.
Plan vs Day Passes
If you map a Plan to a Kisi group, Kisi will check if the plan is active or not, and remove the user from the respective group only when the plan becomes terminated (after its end date). If you map the same access group to Day Passes, Kisi will check if the user has available day passes and remove them from the access group if there are none.