The Kisi integration with OfficeRnD lets you completely automate the door access control in your flexible workspace.
Generate a Kisi API key
- Sign in to Kisi
- On the top right corner, click on your name and click on My Account
- Next, select the API tab and click on Add API key
- Enter your name, your Kisi password, and your verification code and click Add
- Copy the API key shown on the screen and click Close
Configure the integration in OfficeRnD
- Sign in to OfficeRnD
- Go to Settings, and click on Integrations
- Select Kisi
- Click Configure and enter the API key generated above
- Click Authenticate
- On the pop-up window you'll see five tabs, each allowing you to map different OfficeRnD entities to your Kisi groups:
- Plan: Map a Plan to a Kisi Group. Once you create this mapping, every user assigned to Plan A will have access to Group A.
- Floors: Map a Floor to a Kisi Group. Once you create this mapping, every user assigned to Floor B will have access to Group B.
- Locations: Map a Location to a Kisi Group. Once you create this mapping, every user assigned to Location C will have access to Group C.
- Meeting Rooms: Map a Meeting Room to a Kisi Group. Once you create this mapping, every user that books Meeting Room D will have access to Group D.
- Day Passes: Every member or team that has day passes will get access to the security groups mapped in this tab. The access is revoked once all day passes are used up or when their validity ends.