The Nexudus integration with Kisi allows you to instantly grant coworking members access to the appropriate areas of the space based on their membership tier or price plan.
This is a partner-built integration, maintained and supported by the partner.
- Kisi organization administrator rights
- Nexudus account
Setup the Nexudus integration
Generate a Kisi API key
- Sign in to Kisi
- On the top right corner, click on your name and click on My Account
- Next, select the API tab and click on Add API key
- Enter your name, your Kisi password, and your verification code and click Add
- Copy the API key shown on the screen and click Close
Configure the Kisi integration in Nexudus
- Sign in to Nexudus
- Click on Settings and then select Integrations
- Scroll down to find Kisi and enable the Kisi integration
- Paste in the API key that you obtained before and click Verify token
- Next, you can configure the integration to match time pass types with Kisi groups. This will define which members get which type of Kisi keys.