As the very first step, you need to install the Controller, Kisi's central hardware unit that enables you to access your doors with the Kisi system.
Controller kit components
- 1x Kisi Controller Pro
- 1x 24 volts universal AC power supply
- 1x power cable
- 2x wiring brackets
- 2x wiring caps
- 4x screws (type A)
- 4x wall anchors
- 4x screws for mounting (type B)
- 1x wingnut key
- 5x zip ties
- Philips and small flathead screwdrivers
- Wire cutters
- Low voltage cables (e.g. 18 gauge)
- Ethernet cables (CAT6)
- Wire connectors
- 3/16-inch (5mm) drill bit for wall anchors
- Working internet connection (Ethernet)
Mounting the Controller Pro 2
- Drill four holes for the wall anchors using this drilling template
- Insert the wall anchors into the holes
- Next, screw the mounting screws into the wall anchors
- Hang the controller on the screws, using the holes in the back of the controller case
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
On to the next step
You are ready to wire the Controller Pro 2.