Explore the latest Kisi features and stay up-to-date with the most recent updates in the Kisi docs.
Receive weekly place usage analytics directly in your inbox
We are thrilled to introduce a new Kisi report type: Weekly Place Analytics Reports. Now, you can effortlessly create and download your weekly place report with just a few simple steps. Your report will include:
- Daily place usage
- Heatmap of unique user unlocks
- Weekly unique users
- Unlocks by credential type
- The top 5 most frequently used doors
- Recent failed unlock attempts
Once your report is ready, you can easily download it as a PDF, making it accessible and shareable at your convenience. Additionally, you can also schedule it to be sent weekly to relevant team members.
Stay tuned for more advanced reports coming soon: Door permissions report, Presence reports, Filtered event exports, and Hardware status reports.
Share visitor access links via SMS on both web and mobile
Access links enable visitors and temporary staff to unlock doors without needing a Kisi account or mobile app. With our latest update, admins can send access links via text messages, on both web and mobile, providing even greater convenience for authorized users to access spaces.
This feature is currently only accessible to our US customers. Additional costs may apply.
New integration with Sharry, the leading workplace experience platform
Equip your workplace with Kisi and Sharry’s mobile access automation to create a seamless access experience and safe environment for your members. Stay tuned to see how we will leverage Apple Credentials to optimize the user experience and streamline building operations.
- Added a list of the non-supported legacy readers
- Configure request-to-exit devices: explaining the difference between Action on Access > Unlock door / Enable unlock
- How to enable door lockdown on mobile
- How to delete users on mobile
- How to suspend access on mobile
- How to change password on mobile
Other docs pages
- Updated the Security standards article to add SOC2 and other data protection compliance