This option is ideal for organizations that want to maximize the value of their existing cabling and legacy controller. With this solution, you can seamlessly integrate Kisi into the legacy system and operate both systems in parallel, leveraging Kisi as a shared system of record for credentials. By adding a Kisi Reader Pro 2 and a Kisi Controller Pro 2 with a Wiegand board, you can unlock the full potential of Kisi while preserving your current infrastructure investment.
The two-wire adapter is currently under development. Join the waiting list to become beta-tester as soon as we launch it.
- Seamlessly integrate Kisi while retaining existing cabling and controllers
- Use Kisi as a shared system of record for credentials
- Enjoy the full range of Kisi features
How it works
- The user unlocks the door either using a physical card or via the Kisi mobile app (Tap in-app, access link, API call)
- The signal is sent to Kisi
- Kisi sends the signal further to the legacy system via the Wiegand channel in output mode
- If either Kisi or the legacy system authorizes the credential, the door will be unlocked