Our Glofox integration allows Glofox admins to synchronize users with their Kisi place, and to check users into Glofox whenever a relevant door is unlocked at the place.
- Kisi organization administrator rights
- Glofox admin rights
- Your Glofox Branch ID (Please ask the admin of the gym account in Glofox to email firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the Kisi integration and your Glofox Branch ID)
Set up the Glofox integration
- Sign in to Kisi
- Navigate to Organization Setup > Integrations
- Click on Add Integration
- Define the name of your new Glofox integation
- Open the Type dropdown and select Glofox Gym Management Software
- Next, enter your Glofox Branch ID (the branch id for your Glofox setup)
- Select the Kisi group to import users with active memberships to
User import integrations can only be done on organization level. This means, you can only import users into organization groups, but not into place groups. Learn more about group types here.
- Click Add
Glofox members will have to sign up with Kisi to unlock.
Synchronize Glofox members with Kisi
Once the integration has been set up, it will synchronize users with Kisi every full hour (i.e. every 60 minutes aligned by UTC) and add imported users into the specified group. Therefore, if the group of a Glofox integration is changed, it may take a while for shares to be recreated for the new group.
Check Kisi users in through Glofox
Whenever a user who has been granted access through the Glofox integration unlocks any of the doors of the place, Kisi will attempt to check the user in with Glofox.