Explore the latest Kisi features and stay up-to-date with the most recent updates in the Kisi docs.
Supercharge your insights with automated reports
As a Kisi admin, you often need to know who has access to a specific door in your space, who's been unlocking doors within a time period, or the frequency of specific events, such as doors being held open. Swiftly access these valuable insights with our new, advanced reports.
- Weekly place analytics provide insights into daily usage, unique user unlocks, credential types, top doors, recent failed unlock attempts, and hardware metrics.
- User presence reports provide insights into active users, user group activity, and user login timestamps. If the timeframe is set to one day, it offers basic time tracking.
- Door unlock permission reports allow you to easily keep tabs on who's got access to your doors.
- Event reports with advanced filters allow you to fine-tune your event exports with advanced object and variable filters, delivering even more precise insights.
- User reports help you to find and further investigate a specific user in your Kisi environment.
Manually send access links through your preferred communication channel
To increase the flexibility when sharing access links with visitors, we now allow admins and access managers to send access links manually. Generate an access link with just a click. Then, copy and share it using whatever communication channel works best for you. WhatsApp, Slack, Teams, or even Discord, the choice is all yours.
New integration: Eagle Eye Networks
Do you use Eagle Eye Network’s cameras at your organization? Now, you can integrate it with Kisi in less than a minute and receive camera footage right in your Kisi space.
- Updated the Connect to the internet page to clarify how to blink up Kisi devices
- Added a reference article on Altronix Troves
- Fixed smaller issues in the CSV format guide for bulk importing RFID credentials
- Event reports with customizable filters
- Door unlock permission reports
- User presence reports
- How to send access links manually