Explore the latest Kisi features and stay up-to-date with the most recent updates in the Kisi docs.
Kisi can now detect compromised wiring
Kisi now offers enhanced configuration options for detecting cut or short statuses in your wiring. These critical events will be conveniently displayed in the Events history as Controller tampered events, providing you with immediate visibility into any tampering attempts.
- Added a comprehensive list of available deployment options
- Added an overview of potential migration paths to Kisi
- Added a reference page dedicated to Kisi's keypad reader support
- Explained how to assign virtual credentials to the Kisi Controller Pro 2 with Wiegand board
- Added a short description on the Kisi complication on Apple watch
We are currently working on a major update for our documentation portal to enhance its navigation and make it more user-friendly. As part of this update, we have introduced two new categories under the How-to guides section: Access and Account & Organization. Please note that this work is still in progress, and we will be making further changes to improve the overall navigation experience. Stay tuned for more updates.