Gymflow members will have to sign up with Kisi to unlock.
We maintain an integration with Gymflow that allows Gymflow admins to synchronize users with their Kisi place.
- Gymflow account with admin rights
- Kisi account administrator rights
- Gymflow API key
This integration is created from the management dashboard. But the first step is to obtain a Gymflow API Key. Then, create a
Gymflow Gym Management Software integration from Integrations in the management dashboard as follows.
- Click Add Integration, give it a name.
- Select type
Gymflow Gym Management Software.
- Select a Gymflow subdomain.
- Enter the API Key you obtained before.
- Select the Kisi group you want to import to.
- Optionally, filter by Gymflow memberships.
For each of the Gymflow fields, if you don't know how to obtain the inputs please reach out to their customer support team for details.
Synchronizing Gymflow members with Kisi:
Once the integration has been set up, it will synchronize users with Kisi every full hour (i.e. every 60 minutes aligned by UTC) and add imported users into the specified group.
If the group of a Gymflow integration is changed, it may take a while for shares to recreated for the new group.