Organizations can integrate their Azure Active Directory with Kisi, making it easy to share or revoke physical office access. As the team changes in the Azure Active Directory, the integration will automatically enroll and remove users from the Kisi directory. Users will receive an email notifying them that they have been granted access, along with simple onboarding instructions.
- Azure Active Directory setup with at least one group
- Kisi account administrator rights
Azure Active Directory User Import integration from Integrations in the management dashboard as follows.
- Click Add Integration, give it a name, select type
Azure Active Directory User Importand click Authorize with Microsoft.
- A Microsoft Azure Active Directory window will pop up allowing you to choose the admin account you want to use.
- After clicking Accept, you will go back to the Kisi interface and then you will be able to choose a group from the ones you have in Azure.
- Choose user principal name or mail as the attribute that will be used to fetch the user's email address from Active Directory.
- Choose to import into a Kisi group or as users only.
For more details on how to configure Azure Active Directory, you can check the Integrate with Azure Active Directory support guide.