The Rippling integration with Kisi allows you to automatically sync your Rippling accounts with Kisi and simplify access control in your office.
This is a partner-built integration, maintained and supported by the partner.
- Kisi organization administrator rights
- Rippling account
Setup the Rippling integration
Generate a Kisi API key
- Sign in to Kisi
- On the top right corner, click on your name and click on My Account
- Next, select the API tab and click on Add API key
- Enter your name, your Kisi password, and your verification code and click Add
- Copy the API key shown on the screen and click Close
Install the Kisi app in Rippling
Once the Kisi app is installed and configured in Rippling, you can access it to manage your employees and their access to Kisi. From here, you can match your employees to existing Kisi accounts, create a new account in Kisi for your employees or suspend access.
- Sign in to your Rippling account
- Navigate to the App Shop
- In the Find an app search field, enter Kisi
- Click on Connect Account
- In the Kisi Secret Key field, enter your Kisi API key that you obtained before
- In the App Access Rules screen, define who should automatically get an account with Kisi when they join your company
- In the Provision Time screen, define when should an employee (or consultant) get access to Kisi, if they match the access rules
- In the Account Matching screen, you can match your Rippling accounts to Kisi accounts
- In the Groups screen, you can manage the groups you have in Kisi and assign them to your employees
- Navigate to the Kisi app in Rippling by clicking on Visit the app