The Nibol integration with Kisi allows you to control what areas of your building your employees get access to, based on their Nibol booking and Kisi permissions.
This is a partner-built integration, maintained and supported by the partner.
- Kisi organization administrator rights
- Nibol admin rights
Generate a Kisi API key
- Sign in to Kisi
- On the top right corner, click on your name and click on My Account
- Next, select the API tab and click on Add API key
- Enter your name, your Kisi password, and your verification code and click Add
- Copy the API key shown on the screen and click Close
Create Nibol group in Kisi
- Create a group that you want to be synchronized with Nibol. Make sure you leave the Add users to group field blank. Nibol will automatically populate that field with their bookings.
- Configure the group by setting your preferred security parameters
- Navigate to the top right corner of the group settings section, and click on Copy ID. You will need this in the next steps.
Configure the integration in Nibol
- Sign in to Nibol
- In the left hand navigation, click on Integrations
- Under Access Control, select Kisi
- Click on Install
- Under API Key, paste the Kisi API key that you generated before
- Under Building, select the Nibol-enabled building that you want to sync with Kisi
- Under Kisi Group ID, paste the group ID you copied before