The Envoy integration streamlines the access control for visitors, allowing you to automatically onboard and offboard visitor access to your facilities. With customization options, you're in control to decide not only which visitor flows receive access but also the level of access they are granted.
This is a partner-built integration, maintained and supported by the partner.
- Kisi place/organizaton owner, or organization administrator rights
- An Envoy Enterprise plan with global admin or location admin rights
Generate a Kisi API key
- Sign in to Kisi
- On the top right corner, click on your name and click on My Account
- Next, select the API tab and click on Add API key
- Enter your name, your Kisi password, and your verification code and click Add
- Copy the API key shown on the screen and click Close
Configure the Kisi integration in Envoy
- Sign in to Envoy
- Click on Integrations
- Under Access Control, select the Kisi integration and click Install
- In the API Key step, paste the Kisi API key generated above, and click on Next Step
- Under the Places step, choose which Kisi place(s) you would like to enable for Envoy visitors, and click on Next Step
- In the Visitor Access step, assign Kisi groups to individual visitor flows in Envoy. Note: Visitor flows that do not have Kisi group mappings will not receive Kisi credentials.
- Click on Next Step
- The Customization step allows you to finalize the integration and define basic behavior:
- Only Allow Invited Guests: when enabled, it restricts Kisi access creation to visitors with an invite, at the time of invite. When disabled, both impromptu visitors and invited visitors receive Kisi access, based on their Visitor Flow in Envoy.
- Access Duration: the duration of the Kisi access. After the access duration expires the Kisi access will be terminated.
- Advance Access: intended for invited visitors who may need time prior to the scheduled meeting to navigate to the meeting room. This can extend to areas where visitors may need access to enter a larger building or parking garage.
- Sign Out: when enabled, the Kisi access will immediately expire upon visitor sign out in Envoy, regardless of the duration defined in Access Duration. When disabled, the access will automatically expire at the end of the duration defined in Access Duration.
- App Access: when enabled, it will grant app access to Kisi members created by Envoy.
- Envoy Guest Indicator: when enabled, it will mark visitors created by the Kisi/Envoy integration as Envoy Guest