Kisi offers the possibility to send events to third-party services using an HTTP webhook. When an event is added to the stream of a place, an Event Webhook is triggered, in turn dispatching the event payload as JSON to an external endpoint as specified by the webhook integration's
- Kisi organization administrator rights
- A URL to post to
Set up the integration
- Sign in to Kisi
- Under Organization Setup, click on Integrations
- Click on Add Integration
- Define the name of your new event webhook integation
- Open the Type dropdown and select Event Webhook
- In the URL field, enter the destination URL
- Optional: if a signature key is provided, it will be used to calculate an HMAC-SHA256 digest of the JSON in the body of the HTTPs request. The digest is then sent along with the
- Optional: you can select the event types that should trigger the event webhook
- Click Save. The integration will take effect immediately.
From this point forward, any activities from the events stream will forward to the webhook integration.