The Andcards integration with Kisi allows you to grant members 24/7 access to your workspace automatically and in real-time, track who goes where and when, and get notifications for specific events.
This is a partner-built integration, maintained and supported by the partner.
Configure the integration in Andcards
- Sign in to Andcards
- Select your location and click on Settings
- Click on Kisi and confirm your choice
- Click on Connect and fill in the details of your Kisi account. In the Email field, add the email address of the administrator of your Kisi account.
- Select the place where your Kisi locks were added
- Click Save
Create your Kisi group
- Sign in to Kisi
- Create a group and configure it by adding the required doors and setting restrictions
Grant access to members
- Open Andcards and navigate to Community > Menu > Plans
- Create a membership plan with the desired Kisi group by selecting it from a dropdown at the bottom of the page
- Assign the plan to a member or a company. If you assign a plan with a Kisi group to a company, all company members receive access to doors.
Your coworking space members will automatically receive access to the Kisi group defined in the plan. The following information will be synchronized:
- Full Name
- Start and end date of the plan
Members can see the available doors on the Access page only if their membership plan is active. If a member's or a company's plan is deactivated or expires, Kisi access is automatically revoked.