By integrating Kisi with Eagle Eye Networks' security cameras, you can map your facility doors to cameras and retrieve footage as Kisi events (e.g., an unlock) occur.
This is a Kisi-built integration, maintained and supported by Kisi.
- an Eagle Eye Networks account
- Kisi administrator access rights
- a Kisi organization API key
Generate a Kisi API key
You need to have organization administrator or organization owner rights to create an API key. We recommend creating API keys from the organization owner's account, to avoid the API key becoming invalid when an organization admin loses their admin rights.
- Sign in to Kisi
- On the top right corner, click on your name and click on My Account
- Next, select the API tab and click on Add API key
- Enter your name, your Kisi password, and your verification code and click Add
- Copy the API key shown on the screen and click Close
Set up the integration
The Eagle Eye Networks integration is in early access. To enable it, please contact your dedicated Kisi representative or reach out to Kisi Support.
- Sign in to Kisi
- Navigate to Organization Setup
- Click on Integrations > Add Integration
- Enter a name for your application and select Eagle Eye from the dropdown
- Click on Add
- When prompted, finish the Eagle Eye OAuth flow
- Once done, you'll be redirected to the Eagle Eye marketplace integration so you can configure it
- Select Add API key and enter the previously obtained key
- Save the changes
- Choose Add configuration
- From the Search cameras dropdown, pick the camera that you want to assign to a door
- In the Select place dropdown, choose the place where your door is located
- From the Search locks dropdown, select the door you wish to associate with the camera
- Save the settings