The Analytics page gives you real-time and historical data about facility usage, including the current occupancy rate of a place, the latest unlocks of the day by user, and a weekly heatmap.
- Sign in to Kisi
- Navigate to your place
- Select Analytics on the left-hand menu
- The first chart on the top shows the current occupancy of your place. Click on Configure to set up Capacity Management, if you have not done so yet.
- On the next chart you see the number of unique users on the current day, and a summary of unique users distributed on days of the current week. Click on the bar chart to see a list of unlocks by users on a selected day.
- The User activity list gives you an overview of all the unlock events that happened on the current day by user, their first and latest unlock, which door they unlocked last, and if they are on-site or inactive.
- Click on the User’s name to access their profile and review user analytics
- Scroll down to the Place activity heatmap to see the number of unlock events by hour, for every day of the week. This should help you identify the busiest hours of the day, and the busiest days of the week.
- Click on an individual tile to see all the unlock events in that time slot