Now that you have your Controller Pro 2 installed and wired, the next step is assign a door to it by configuring it's relays.
- Navigate to the place where you have the Controller Pro 2 assigned
- On the place dashboard, click on Hardware
- Select the Controllers tab and click the controller
- Click on Relays. This corresponds to the numbered relay on the Kisi Controller Pro 2 to which your door was physically wired.
- Select the correct relay
- Under Search door, select the corresponding door this relay is connected to
- Under Unlock duration, define how many seconds the door should remain unlocked
- Click Save
On to the next step
As the last step, you will configure the Wiegand board.