The last step towards a fully functioning Controller Pro 1 is to assign the door to the hardware.
Assign your door to the controller
- Navigate to the place where you have the Controller Pro 1 assigned
- On the place dashboard, click on Hardware
- Select the Controllers tab and click the controller you see on the screen
- Click on Relays. This corresponds to the numbered relay on the Kisi Controller Pro to which your door was physically wired.
- Select the correct relay
- Under Edit Relay, select the corresponding door this relay is connected to
- Under Duration, define how many seconds the door should remain unlocked
- Click Save
Assign your door to the reader
Besides being assigned to the controller, each door needs to be assigned to the reader that has been mounted outside of it.
- On the same Hardware tab, click on Readers
- Select the reader you see on the screen
- Under Search doors or elevators, choose the corresponding door
Further down on this page you can fine-tune the permissions for the reader. For a more detailed guide on that, jump on Configure reader permissions.
You're almost there!
You have your first place with your first door, and the Kisi hardware assigned to it. It's time to test your Kisi-enabled door!